Thursday, February 25, 2010

indeed a very very bad week for michelle
mon plain boring and terrible
tues stunned and depressed by h3 CT1 and know y
wed still depressed, speech day audition made my mood worse
thurs bad hair day, pissed off. missed 2 86 in a row how dumb
fri only looking forward to bathing with wt after wushu
i mean she bath in her own cubicle and me in my own*

but but
but
i believe i wont stay at the minimum of my graph for long!
because my life is a sinusoidal graph
plenty of ups and downs
but i'll soon get over it

ivle DC was a pleasant surprise, 9 out of 10
^^
first thing to make me got cheng jiu gan fr this week
wahahah see hw pathetic this week had been
but its better than nth right?
michelle must hao hao jia you wor! dont disappoint yourself
enough is enough
you've got better things to think about
though its hard
but tell yourself come on its just a few more months
hahas it will be over soon
persist persist persist

i guess i'm too mean to you

No comments:

Post a Comment