Saturday, June 25, 2011

The nine months of honeymoon is soon going to be over.
I never expected it to pass so quickly, but at the same time I am glad it is coming to an end.
Despite all that I have achieved and learnt this holiday, I must admit that I've grown lazier.
My mind processed more slowly and less smoothly, I have resided too comfortably in my comfort zone all this while.

But I am proud to say that during this while I have done many things that I have always wanted to do.

I've doing well with my french, so glad that I can finally read all those words in the photos I have taken during my trip to paris.
I've had an unforgettable family trip to ShangHai.
I've finally gone pass my target weight of 47, shedding almost 5 kg off my original weight of 50kg. thanks to my children at amazing stars and the metal thingys in my mouth.
I 've learnt first aid.
I've taught in school in class in houses.
I've worked with so many loveable children and got the hang of singing songs and telling stories to 2/3 years olds.
oh and of course to bath and change their diapers.
I've lost count on how many interviews I have went through, most of them being embarassing and demoralising ones. But it's okay, what that counts is having just one special one that recognised me.
and the good thing is I learn along the way.
I've gotten a scholarship, though not an oversea one (i rejected that one instead) but I am going to work even harder.
I can cook and bake even better.
oh And I had my first ever birthday party with those I treasure.
I've many sisters' outings.
I did my parents and ahma very proud and it is my biggest achievement thus far.

I came to realised that the way one portray oneself is also very important, how do you want people to see you as?
The crux is just don't be lazy.
Step out of your comfort zone and be different.
Don't find a lousy excuse like, I just want to be myself, unless you're pretty sure that your "myself" is a good and flawless one.
That is why after 15 min inside the conference room with your interviewers, you can feel exhausted. Because you were showing them your real capabilty and a more accurate version of "yourself"
It is different from pretendance. if you're pretending, it's just telling a well rehearsed story. why should it feel even tiring?

my arguments may be flawed but that's how I see it differently.

What I want to do with my remaining holiday?
One more month,

Je veux visiter ma ville natale à Hainan. I want to just spend more time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment