Sunday, December 13, 2009

omg
i think im losing interest in everything
im losing that drive that i had
the motivation to keep myself working and persisting
i think i left it in paris
haha
maybe i got just a little too used to the relax lifestyle i enjoyed in paris
haha

when i walked
i feel the drag
like somebody is pulling me from behind
i got tired rushing here and there
jus felt like taking my own sweet time
everything now its like so relax
and its bad
really

my hwk
it's still stacked as high
i'm jus finishing 2 assignments per day
today was even less
how pathetic am i

ya
now am i blogging
when i should be researching on the getting on my nerves econs
the research is really killing my interest
its so boring and i personally dun see a point
so nw instead of complaining
i should start and find a way to see meaning in completing my research
and perhaps
find a way to shake myself back to reality
michelle wee you are now in singapore
a place that u can barely afford to relax and lie back

my memory is wipe clean of all the contents for PCM
but i can still rmb my speech for OP and pamun
so wad does this tell?
i don;t know
but i'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment