Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DAY1


DAY ONE - paris

27/11 - 28/11

you have no idea how excited i was
this is the trip i have been working for since september
and now im just about to board the plane to PARIS- the city of light
my family and cousin family came to send me off
aww man how sweet ^^
14 hours ride coming~~


i was damm hyper
just can't stop smiling
me and suandi was snapping away pics for memo
first time im gg to europe~ :D

okay we board the plane,
Singapore airline...~this trip just can't get any better XD
A380

i sat between richard and Zuhali :)
i was too hyper to sleep kept gg to the toilet cause i drank too much:X
the toilet bowl is scary
when u flush it, the whole thing inside get sucked away
with a very loud sound
feels like it's sucked out of the plane
*.* no la cant be right?

the plane food was the best i ever had

(maybe cus i dun travel by plane much-.-)
supper was great
i tried roasted beef fillet but i only liked the potatoes
woohoo
still gt choco to indulge myself in
hw i wish i can try bloody mary (opps jkjk im still under 18*)
anyway they serve ferrero rocher and lay's for snacks
gosh
i half-watched about 7 movies cus i was so bored
couldn't sleep
richard is the pro, he almost slept throughout, except waking up for the meals
after waiting painfully for around 10 more hours
breakfast was served~

to me the plane ride was really =..=
i couldn't sleep, couldn't concentrate on any movie, was very thirsty and my legs were numb
so you can imagine hw happy i was when i know that we are finally alighting` in paris

then the highlight
the airline lost my luggage
all my chargers are gone
my laptop batt and hp batt are dying alrdy
and worse, my camera batt is alrdy dead
so no pictures T.T

it was 8am in the morning when we alight
after i filed my report we proceed to the hotel, another hour ride:X
it didn't feel like an hour, because the outside scenery is great! nothing you can see in Singapore

bet you're jealous XD
at first sight, i know paris will be a great place

No comments:

Post a Comment