Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My love language? it's kind of a mix of all
hahas i hate it when ppl starts asking me all sorts of stufffs that i dun wish to answer
and i dun like it when i feel like i'm being stalked
asking for details of my private life

it will just destroy my good mood

seriously, guys with more "substance" are more suitable
able to understand what i think and say
able to talk to me
you know, constructive conversation><
so don't try to start a boring superficial conversation with me
things will jus be much worse, if u speak the wrong thing at the wrong time

i prefer matured guys who are more sensitive to my feelings
knowing what to say at the right time
and being cool, while also caring at times

having pretty eyes i feel its an asset too
eyes are window to one's heart><

ya maybe ten years down the road
i can send this to the match-making agency
hehe

maybe you are starting to think that i'll be left on the shelf for the rest of my life
no way i can find this mr right
who says?
haha i shan;t elaborate:P

but the really sad sad thing is that
don't you realised, the more time you spent with the person, the more you'll understand him, the higher chance you'll realise

oh shit, he is not the one im looking for
so sorry

but be happy if you realised this now

No comments:

Post a Comment