Monday, August 8, 2011

Xiaosuan mei came to visit my room ytd ^^
made me so happy for the whole day

Here is how my first day of lesson flows:
I woke up early with maureen and we ate red bean bread tgt (i sound friggin kiddy here, but its okay)
2 more hours before lesson start
I went to leeweenam library to print my notes. Like this lib cus got my name inside xD
Totally suagu there, dunno how to use anything. Dun even know where is the printer. Thankfully got one nice prc guy helped me.
Theyare also nice individuals, but in groups that sort of change a little. >.<
After a series of poor printer networking, requeueing the long long queue and printer jams, i got my notes ready!
I also met my first 2computing friends. oh yay not loner anymore.

The lectures were @.@
The lecturer sort of assumed too much. He thought that we have learnt all of this before and went on like a choochoo train.
Wth is binary numbers doing in my slides out of the sudden. Mod isnt the mod i thought it will be.
And there was this annoying trytoohard fellow beside me, asking me whether, as a JC kid, i have learnt blah blah blah before and then grinning with glee when i shook my head, concluding that i may not survive semester 2.

I am sensible enough to heck him and focus on the lecturer. ~.~
I will show this big headed creature what a JC girl is capable of. I had enough of stares and questioning and 'ohnosheprollywontmakeit' look of pity,when ppl learnt that i am ddp business and computing.

Anyways, after that i went to queue up for about 1.5hours to get my computing notes. And i rushed to pickupmy sister.
We lunched at canteen13, bought waffle and cheese fries. Srsly,the waffle is like deepfried, damn oily. But im addicted to waffles, haha so no choice >.<
Mei mei say my room cozy much.haha! So proud manz. Hi5 to maureen ;p
I read my discrete math. Mrkang says maths stuff for jc ppl no problems one. Ok i need to provehim right. Gogogo!
Suddenly they all make sense, and i learnt how tt binary thing work.
Damm man, i uds the joke now.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, one who uds this joke and the other who dont.

Bought my tb and dinner with mei mei
Ate theheavenly yam egg milkcurd, but still prefer the golden mile one.
Dont try the saba fish teppanyaki, super salty

Happy national day
Glad to be at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment